30 September 2011

Equations at Home

Ever just try to imagine how you could marry two things that you love?

I love math (yes, insert nerd glasses here) and I love home decor.  So, let's go!

equation bookshelf
equation bookshelf (source:  estudiobreder)


Pinned Image
math pillow on graph paper fabric!  (source: pinterest)


Collect Bookcase by Normann Copenhagen
geometrical bookcase (source:  bobbyberkhome)



DSC_3151.JPG copy
magnetic curtains (source:  florian krautli)



RandomGeometryWallpaper rect540 300x300 wallpaper unique for room design
random geometry wallpaper (source:  design interior decorating)




formula flash cards (source:  apartment therapy)



Pythagorean theorem wallpaper (source:  andrew martin)


Isn't math divine?

signed, the willow

2 comments:

  1. I want to marry the top picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I'm going to marry the bottom picture. I love that wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails